Saturday, November 14, 2009

New 33 1/3: One Step Beyond

My friend John at HP Skazine tipped me off that the 33 1/3 book series (published by Continuum Books), which features authors writing about specific rock and alternative albums, has recently released a volume on the recording of Madness' One Step Beyond by Terry Edwards, a musician and frequent Madness collaborator who was there 30 years ago...

While I'm waiting for my copy to arrive via Amazon, here's a review of the book that can be found at Popmatters.

I'll also be posting a short review of the expanded re-issue of One Step Beyond in the near future.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.recordcollectormag.com/reviews/review-detail/5350/

Steve from Moon said...

Thanks, Anon! Definitely a fair and accurate review of the book.