Friday, September 8, 2017

New Video of Rude Boy George's Cover of "Town Called Malice" for the "Gifted: Tribute to The Jam" Charity Comp

My former bandmates in Rude Boy George have just released the video for their fantastic ska cover of "Town Called Malice" for the four CD "Gifted: Tribute to The Jam" compilation, the proceeds of which will benefit The Teenage Cancer Trust, National Foundation for Youth Music, and Tonic Music for Mental Health.

Check out the excellent video below--and go to Specialized for more info about the comp/to pre-order it.



"The ghost of a steam train echoes down my track
It's at the moment bound for nowhere
Just going round and round
Playground kids and creaking swings
Lost laughter in the breeze
I could go on for hours and I probably will
But I'd sooner put some joy back in this town called malice."

+ + + +

No comments: